19th Battalion (Central, Ontario), Canadian Expeditionary Force
- Pessoa coletiva
The battalion was originally raised at Exhibition Park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 6 November 1914. As part of the 4th Infantry Brigade, 2nd Canadian Division, the 19th went from its station in Toronto, Canada, to West Sandling Camp, Shorncliffe, England, 23 May 1915. It disembarked in France on 15 September 1915, where it fought as part of the 4th Infantry Brigade, 2nd Canadian Division in France and Flanders until the end of the war and disbanded on 15 September 1920. It is perpetuated by The Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (Princess Louise's).