The collection consists of various items relating to Labour history.
- Tie has drawing of a man in chains with the caption: Repeal Taft Hartley Law.
- Three audio discs were produced for the Canada Department of Labour by the National Film Board of Canada. Their titles are: Technical and Vocational - - -Training in Canada, Unemployment Insurance in Canada, Labour Management in a Changing World. They are for use with filmstrips which are not extant. One audio disc was issued by the Canada Department of Labour. Its title is: Better Together, Main dans La Main.
- B&w group photograph of Ontario Independent Labour Convention, 1922.
- B&w (15) and col. (8) photographs, col. slides (9) of an unidentifed strike relating to Branch 551. One sign reads "Fuddle Duddle Trudeau"; mimeographed material re a strike at Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in 1962.
- "Working Men's Association Tracts, The People Charter, 1848"
- Letter from the Ancient Order of United Workmen (A.O.U.W.) Grand Lodge of Ontario, 27 October 1897.
- Two oversize photographs of employees taken in front of a factory, possibly the B. Greening Wire Co. Ltd. in Hamilton, Ont.
Second accrual: Three photographs (50-2008): Men, horses and a wagon outside a mine, ca. 1910; Delegates to the Ontario Provincial Conference of Typographical Unions, St. Thomas, Ontario, 26 May 1914; Workers in front of Taylor-Forbes Ltd., a radiator foundry, Guelph, Ont., March 1938.
Third accrual (77-2009): poster re strike of International Beverage Dispensers and Bartenders Union, Local 289, Toronto; poster on board for "Labour Council of Metro Toronto and York Region, 1871-1996"; one membership card, 1937.
Fourth accrual (11-2010): St. John's Allied Printers' Union, Evening Telegram strike, 1979, two printed documents, "Don't Scab" and "Boycott the Telegram"