- 29 June 1893
The two items are contained in leather covers with the name “Rev. Hugh S. Dougall, B.A.” in gold letters on the front cover. Inside is a water-colour of Hannah St. Methodist Church in Hamilton as well as a letter of thanks for Dougall’s service as pastor at the church. The letter is from the Quarterly and Trustee Boards and written by calligrapher. It is signed for the Boards by both the secretary-treasurer and the chairman.
Hannah Street Methodist Church Hamilton (Ont.)