Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Box G015, F.3
The collections consists of five maps:
1. Lens, France. Sheet no. 11. Full-colour with additional colour annotations. 1916.
2. Valenciennes, Belgium. Sheet no. 12. Full-colour. 1916.
3. Calais, France. Sheet no. 13. Full-colour. 1917.
4. Leek Wood map for the 1st Canadian Infantry Brigade, Battle of Cambrai. Form printed on back. 20 August 1918.
5. Tilloy-les-Mafflaites, France. The map shows portion north of the town. .
The map of Lens has a section where hypsometric tinting has been applied [by hand]. The latter two maps of Leek Wood and Tilloy were special sheets issued for specific campaigns, and printed with a form on the back so that they could indicate position, need for supplies, and other important information.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Finn, Herbert Stuart (Creator)