Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[ca. 1965] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
This small series consists of a collection printed materials and Russell's handwritten notes relating to the Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation and the Atlantic Peace Foundation. Includes:
- A typed list of "Advisers" and "Scientific Advisers" to the BRPF.
- A typed copy of an announcement of Russell’s intention to speak at a meeting in Manchester on 28 April 1965.
- Notes on "Policy of the Foundation" in Russell’s hand.
- A brochure on the BRPF
- Statement by Russell on launching of BRPF; 1 printed copy
- A brochure detailing the work of the APF; includes a ‘covenant form’; 3 printed copies.
- A booklet outlining the work of the BRPF, marked "confidential"
The series was acquired as part of Archives 1.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
- General note:
Box number: 1.1
Document numbers were not used for this series.